Le Cochinchine Cruise Itinerary 2 days
Le Cochinchine is a modern and tastefully designed river barge. Built in traditional style Le Cochinchine measures around 30 meters long from bow to stern and has two 420 HP engines , one in back up, making Le Cochinchine a very powerful and safe river vessel.
Le Cochinchine offers an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless water way of Mekong River. The cruise brings us into contact with people in different corner of the Delta . With Le Cochinchine, you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and sample local culture and food, in a one unpacking, unforgettable vacation where your “floating hotel” get you insight into Mekong Delta and quaint villages.
Aboard Le Cochinchine you will enjoy the continuous and ever-changing scenery as you encounter a lively world of legendary waterways and picturesque landscapes, floating markets, lush bonsais garden, rice fields, villages, pagodas and temples, fruit-filled orchards, boat laden bazaar and a host of smiling children.
DAY 01: CAN THO – TRAON (L, D)
• In the morning we pick you up at meeting in Saigon and take you to Can Tho.
• 12.00-12h30 boarding LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink
• Transfer on a local boat to explore the CaiRang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
• LeCochinchine continues its cruise to Tra On. Lunch served on board
• Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enjoying the beautiful scenery
• Visits of the fruit farm and walks amongst pleasant villages on the footpaths of the countryside. Opportunity to meet with local people.
• Boarding back at with an aperitif while enjoying the magnificent sunset on the Mangthit canal and Nicola river.
• Dinner and overnight on board
DAY 02: TRAON – CAN THO (B)
• Breakfast on boat in the morning.
• Visit the fruit farm and walks amongst the lush vegetation through verdant villages and meet with local people
• LeCochinchine continues its cruise toward Caibe.
• Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, local pop-rice and sweets production. Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
• Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
• 11 h00 Disembark in Caibe. The cruise concludes
• Transfer back to Saigon. Arrive in Saigon. End services.
• Only one child under 6 year olds can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
• Children aged from 6 – 11 year olds will be charged 50% of adult’s rate.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 20% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
• 2days cruise with stops and visits as stated with English /French-speaking escort.
• 1 nights accommodation on board.
• Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B=Breakfast, L = Lunch, D=Dinner)
• Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
• Biking, sampan boat ride,
• Services of crews during the cruise.
• Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia.
• Travel insurance
• Ground transfer from hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to pier in Mekong or v.v.
• Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
Le Cochinchine Cruise Itinerary 2 days,