Princess Cruise Itinerary 3 days
The Princess ~ detailed with elegance for two of you.
• Our Princess is designed in style of Halong Bay traditional sailing boats. It is the first small deluxe one-cabin junk in Halong Bay.
• She is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to every single detail, for our your enjoyment, especially your viewing pleasure.
• From the moment you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun deck, you are surrounded by handcrafted teak and oak.
• The Princess is perfect for both a romantic getaway and for honeymooners.
• 07:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
• 12:00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
• 13:00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13:30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15:00 Cruise to Cap La.
• 16:30 Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
• 17:45 Back to junk for swimmingor relaxation.
• 19:00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board
Day 2: HA LONG (B, L, D)
• 07:30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
• 08:30 Cruise to Cong Dam while appreciating the rock formations of Halong Bay.
• 09:00 Kayak through hidden lagoons and Cong Damgeological park.
• 11:30 Sunbathe, relax or swim at Tra Gioi Beach.
• 12:30 BBQ lunch followed by relaxation on this deserted beach.
• 14:30 Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meat the local peopleand pass through the lagoons.
• 16:00 Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
• 19:00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 3: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B, L)
• 07:30 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board.
• 08:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave followed by swimming.
• 10:30 Cruise towards the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
• 11:45 Disembark. Farewell.
• 15:45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at at hotel which locates inside Hanoi Old Quarter olny.
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
• 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
• Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Welcoming drink.
• Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
• All meals on boat.
• Tea and coffee.
• Tour guide on board.
• All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
• Personal expenses.
• Extra drinks.
• Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).