Prince Cruise Itinerary 2 days
The Prince was designed after the traditional fishing boats of Halong Bay, only on a slightly smaller scale with either 2 or 4 cabins.
Our new style Prince Junk is designed to accommodate both the romantic getaway for honeymooners and the fun-filled atmosphere with all the amenities for families and small groups. The size of our vessels also allow you to get much closer to Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay’s natural wonders, pocket lagoons, and small fishing communities. From the time you step aboard, to the time you check-in to your cabin, to when you are relaxing on the sun desk, you are surrounded by teak and oak – all constructed by our skilled craftsman. This makes the Prince an outstanding member of our Royal family.
Far different from the classic junks, the Prince Cruise Halong include large bedroom windows and a covered outdoor deck for meals. Keen attention to detail has been put into all aspects of comfort and viewing pleasure. Served by a well-trained team of crew, dedicated to personal service, the Prince Cruise assures you a pleasant holiday in Ha Long Bay, and a lifetime experience that you will never forget!
Day 1: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 07:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi.
• 12:00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
• 13:00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13:30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15:00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
• 15:40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
• 16:45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
• 18:00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
• 19:00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B, L)
• 07:30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
• 08:30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
• 09:30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
• 10:00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
• 11:45 Disembark. Farewell.
• 15:45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at at hotel which locates inside Hanoi Old Quarter olny.
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
• 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
• Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Welcoming drink.
• Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
• All meals on boat.
• Tea and coffee.
• Tour guide on board.
• All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
• Personal expenses.
• Extra drinks.
• Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).
Prince Cruise Itinerary 2 days,