Paloma Cruise Itinerary 2 days
The Paloma is a Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa.
Come onboard Paloma Cruise. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivalled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
Paloma Cruise is your home while you are in Halong Bay. Good service is the key. Our crew consists of 20 dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals who are committed to making your stay with us special and unforgettable.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG (L, D)
• 07:30-08:00 Pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Ha Long.
• Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The distance from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 4 hours.
• 12 noon approx: Arrive Halong Bay. Welcome aboard The Paloma.
• Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
• 13:30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
• 15:00 Visit floating fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) then return to the vessel for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
• Kayak into the village or swim near the boat.
• Tirp by tender to an isolated pristine beach or swimming, ect.
• 17:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets near Hang Trong..
• Enjoy the sunset with evening cocktails and fresh fruit.
• Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area, which is a gastronomic delight.
• After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or relax in the spa; watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night or take a late night swim under the stars.
• Accommodation and overnight on junk.
Day 2: HA LONG – HA NOI (B, L)
• 06:15 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
• Breakfast, coffee and tea and served.
• After breakfast we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves including Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi (Toad) cave and we drop anchor at Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave.
• Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
• 10:30 We board The Paloma again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store.
• An early lunch is served.
• 12 noon: Return to the shore and disembark from The Paloma as our crew say farewell.
• Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
• Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:00/16:30
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at hotel inside the Old Quarter only
Rate for children:
• Only one child under 4 years old free of charge, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one children per cabin.
• Children aged from 4 -11 years old will be charged 75% of adult price, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one children per cabin.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Baby cots available free of charge for every cabin – on request
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
• All meals onboard
• Complimentary mineral water
• Complimentary morning tea and coffee
• Welcome drink
• Tai Chi
• Cookery demonstrations (on request)
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Fishing equipment
• English speaking guide
• Mini bus per person round trip (see costs above)
• Private car (upon request)
• Beauty Spa and massage
• Additional drinks
• Tips and other personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above