Marguerite Junk Itinerary 2 days
Marguerite Junk offers genuinely life-enriching, unique and authentic Halong cruises. We combine the comfort of warm ancient wooden boat ambience with modern consolation, the convivial attentive service with the exclusive personal value added experience, the authentic touch of every Halong attractions and life with its majestic unique nature. And above all, the standard of a preferred and trustable cruise provider to thousands of Halong visitors has it proved. Marguerite Halong cruise – genuinely yours.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG (L, D)
• 07:30 – 08:00, Pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
• 12:00 Arrive at Bai Chay Wharf
• 12:15 Transfer by tender to the Marguerite Junk boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive Junk Facilities and Cruise Instruction as well as Cruise Briefing before check in to cabins and begin cruise Off the Beaten Track.
• 13:00 Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
• 15:00 Arrive at Sung Sot area. Enjoy kayaking program to the nearby Luon Cave, lagoon and surrounding waters. Or enjoy riding on the rowing boat to the Tunnel Cave to explore the serene lagoon surrounded by vertical cliffs.
• 17:00 Enjoy swimming or relaxing on board.
• 18:00 Cruise to the area to anchor for overnight.
• 19:00 Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Dinner.
• 20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room, board games and playing cards are available, join squid fishing from the boat with our crew.
• Overnight on junk.
Day 2: HA LONG – HANOI (BRUNCH)
• 06:45 Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
• 07:45 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave
• 08:00 Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes. 09:00 Return to the boat take time to freshen up and relax.
• 09:30 Check-out of cabins. Enjoy cooking class with Spring rolls making and flower carving.
• 10:30 Visit Ba Hang Floating Village.
• 10:45 Enjoy Brunch Set Menu served in the dining room while enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
• 11:45 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation. 12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi at your hotel approximately at 04:30pm.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at hotel inside the Old Quarter only
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• From 12 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Welcome drinks on board
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• In-house English speaking Tour Guide
• Air-conditioned Cabin & equipped cold/hot shower
• Private bathroom in each cabin
• 1 lunch + 1 dinner +1 mini breakfast & 1 Buffet Brunch
• Travel insurance and services fees
• All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• Kayak rent
• Other services not mentioned above