Huong Hai Junk Itinerary 2 days
The Huong Hai junk could bring to you a wonderful night in Halong bay with luxury and antique accommodations with perfect services proved by the crew. Spending time on the junk, you’ll not only savor a unique feeling in a world of wonder but also enjoy various of such interesting activities as: watching Vietnamese folk music performance, going fishing on the bay at night, kayaking, learning Vietnamese cuisine.
Day 1: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 07:30 to 07:45 Depart Hanoi to Ha Long Bay by road through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields (harvest time: 5th month and 10th month of Lunar New Year), water buffalos and everyday Vietnamese village life on both side.
• 12:15 Arrive in Ha Long city, board our traditional wooden junk boat, Huong Hai Junk, for an overnight journey. Sip on a refreshing welcome drink upon check in before you begin your cruise through the bay. Feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among hundreds of islets (Dinh Huong islet, Ga Choi – Fighting Cock islet, Dog islet, Finger islet, etc.) to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong Bay and visit Sung Sot cave, one of the most imposing grottos of the Bay. Swim at Soi Sim beach or Titov beach or a short trek to the top of Titov mountain for a magnificent panorama scenery.
• 19:30 Enjoy your dinner with fresh seafood on board.
• 21:00 Squid fishing or relax and chatting with your partner, friends, family.
• Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Junk.
* For those who book kayaking option: After visiting Amazing cave, you can go kayaking from Soi Sim beach to Luon Cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay (or from Bo Nau cave, to Soi Sim beach to TiTov)
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (BRUNCH)
• 07:00 For early risers complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and cake are served.
• 08:00 Visit Luon cave on small bamboo boat paddle by out crew staff and enjoy the quiet atmosphere enclosed by high islets and mountains. Be back to our Huong Hai Junk. Sail past rock formations such as Man’s Head islet, Tortoise islet, Butterfly cave, Lion islet, Bai Tho mountain, enjoy the tranquil scenery as the boat meanders its way through the bay on the way back to Ha Long city, etc. Arrange your luggage and do the check out onboard at around
• 09:00 Enjoy a wholesome brunch as your boat weaves through strange-shaped limestone rock formations.
• 11:30 Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to your Hanoi. Transfer option by shuttle bus or private car: Arrive Hanoi city at around 4.00pm. Trip ends.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at hotel which locates inside Hanoi Old Quarter olny.
• The FOC Rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
• The Child Rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adults is applied.
• Free of charge for child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
• Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
• Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject at anytime without prior notice
• Advanced reservation is required by providing full passenger details in prescribed standard format, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
• Surcharges: 44 USD per adult, 22 USD per child from 5 to 12 and FOC for child under 5 years old for a compulsory Gala Dinner on above rates for check-in on Christmas Day (Dec 24) New Year’s Eve (Dec 31).
• Surcharges: 10% room mate for Lunar Year Eva (3 Feb, 4 Feb, 5 Feb) Lunar Year Eva Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
• Free of Charge for child < 5 years sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin only
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• One welcome drink per passenger on board.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Complimentary mineral water in room
• Lunch and dinner as itinerary
• Morning tea, coffee and cake
• Farewell brunch in the last day of itinerary
• In-house English or French speaking Tour Guide (French speaking Tour Guide need to be reserved in advanced and subject to availability)
• Accommodation on Huong Hai Junk Cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
• Insurance on board, Taxes and Service Charges
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Visa Arrangements
• Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above