Hai Long Junk Itinerary 3 days
Indulge in the natural wonders of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay with a 3 day/ 2night cruise – the perfect opportunity to truly appreciate this magical Bay with its thousands of limestone islands. Visit the Sung Sot (Surprise) and Luon Caves. Swim at Titop or Soi Sim beach. Spend a full day kayaking and exploring unspoilt lagoons and white sand beaches at Lan Ha Bay. Perfect option for those who are keen on water activities.
Day 1: HALONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 08:00 Take a scenic three hour and a half drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay by shuttle bus.
• 12:30 On arrival, embark on your Hai Long junk and enjoy a welcome drink.
• 13:15 Set-menu lunch is served on board as the junk cruises to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the Vung Dai, Ba Cua, Cay Tao (Apple Tree), Con Vit (Duck) Islets and Gia Luan of Cat Ba Island.
• 15:30 Visit the Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, then swim at Titop or Soi Sim beach.
• 18:00 Cruise to the overnight anchorage near Dong Tien Lake or Trong Cave.
• 19:00 Set-menu dinner is served onboard.
• 21:00 Retire to your cabin.
• Overnight onboard Hailong.
Day 2: HALONG (B, L, D)
• 07:30 Breakfast is served on board. 8:30 Transfer to the day-trip boat for an excursion to Ba Ham Lake in Lan Ha Bay, passing the Cua Van or Vung Vieng fishing villages.
• 10:00 Swim or kayak with a guide at Ba Ham Lake.
• 12:00 Lunch is served.
• 13:30 Continue to discover Ba Ham Lake.
• 16:30 Cruise to Dong Tien Lake or Trong Cave. Transfer back to Hai Long junk.
• 19:00 Set-menu dinner is served on board.
• 21:00 Retire to your cabin.
• Overnight onboard Hailong
Day 3: HALONG (B, L)
• 07:00 Light breakfast is served on board. The junk weighs anchor to cruise to Luon Cave, passing beautiful spots like Dau Nguoi (Man Head), Con Rua (Tortoise) Islets, etc.
• 07:45 Explore Luon Cave.
• 08:30 Begin the leisurely cruise back to harbor, passing Ngon Tay (Fingers), Ga Choi (Fighting Cocks), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang and Con Cho Da (Stone Dog) Islets.
• 09:30 Brunch is served on board.
• 11:00 Disembark at the harbor.
• Return to Hanoi . Arrive in Hanoi at 15.00. End services.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point at 47 Phan Chu Trinh Str., Hanoi
• Only one child under 5 year olds can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
• Children aged from 5 – 8 year olds will be charged 50% of adult’s rate.
• Children aged from 9 – 12 year olds will be charged 70% of adult’s rate.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Swimming, kayaking may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
• Welcome drink
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
• Tour excursions as mentioned
• 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 02 Light Breakfasts & 01 Brunch
• Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements.
• Optional rowing boat with locals.
• Kayak, snorkeling, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
• All services not clearly included.