Hai Long Junk Itinerary 2 days
Hai Long offers 6 to 14 cabin vessels for completely enjoyable trips in Ha Long Bay. All cabins are designed in oriental style with standard amenities offering guests a comfortable and convenient stay. Particularly, all cabins have windows; guests can enjoy marvelous views of the seascape. With 2 or 3 day Ha Long Bay cruises to the most attractive sightseeing spots, we have many entertaining activities for every guest. You can enjoy your time in your own way like no other on Hai Long Junks.
Day 1: HALONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 08:00 Take a scenic three hour and a half drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
• 12:30 On arrival, embark on your Hai Long junk and enjoy a welcome drink. 13:15 Set-menu lunch is served onboard as the junk cruises to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the Vung Dai, Ba Cua, Cay Tao (Apple Tree), Con Vit (Duck) Islets and Gia Luan on Cat Ba Islands.
• 15:30 Visit the Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave. Then swim at Titop or Soi Sim beach.
• 18:00 Cruise to the overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien or Trong Cave.
• 19:00 Set-menu dinner is served onboard.
• 21:00 Retire to your cabin.Overnight onboard Hailong.
Day 2: HALONG (B, L)
• 07:00 Light breakfast is served on board. The junk weighs anchor and cruises to Luon Cave, passing beautiful spots like Dau Nguoi (Man Head) and Con Rua (Tortoise) Islets, etc.
• 07:45 Explore Luon Cave.
• 08:30 Begin the leisurely cruise back to harbor passing Ngon Tay (Fingers), Ga Choi (Fighting Cocks), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang and Con Cho Da (Stone Dog) Islets.
• 09:30 Brunch is served on board.
• 11:30 Disembark at the harbor.
• Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at 15.00. End services.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point .
• Only one child under 5 year olds can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
• Children aged from 5 – 8 year olds will be charged 50% of adult’s rate.
• Children aged from 9 – 12 year olds will be charged 70% of adult’s rate.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Swimming, kayaking may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
• Welcome drink
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
• Tour excursions
+ 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner & 01 Light Breakfast & 01 Brunch
+ Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
• Beverages, personal expenses
• All services not clearly included