Emotion Cruise Itinerary 2 days
. Not until the late 19th century did the name of Halong Bay appear on a French Marine Map. “The Hai Phong News”, a French newspaper of the time, had an article, “Dragon appears on Ha Long Bay”, reporting the following story: In 1898 a sub-lieutenant named Lagredin, captaining the ‘Avalanse’ reported seeing a huge sea snake on Ha Long Bay. This was also witnessed by many of the crews. Thus emerged the European image of the Asian dragon. Whether this appearance of a strange animal looking like a dragon resulted the name of Ha Long Bay is not known (Reference “Quang Ninh: Art and Culture” published in 2002)
08.00-8.15: Take a 3-hour and a half scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
11.45: Arrive in Halong Tourist Wharf
12.00: Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12.15: Welcome cocktail – cruise briefing, safety instructions
12.30: Check in the cabin
13.00: Vietnamese lunch served on board, while cruising towards Bai Tu Long Bay, passing Yen Ngua Island, Luon Cave.
16.15: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave. one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
17.12: Stop at Titop Beach, enjoy one of optional activities:
Available activities as:
• Swimming at Titop Beach
• Climbing up to Titop Peak
• Relaxing on sundeck
• Kayaking (require before check in Emotion Cruise)
Requested activities as:
18.00: Back to cruise, stop at Luom Bo Area.
19.00: Have buffet dinner
21.00: Leisure time, enjoy the comfort in your cabin.
• Enjoy chatting at Bar.
• Enjoy night fishing.
• Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B, L)
6-6.30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
6.30-8.00: Start your day with a light breakfast
8.15 – 9.30: A fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, Fighting Cock Island, Dog Island. Arrive in Ba Hang Floating fishing village, a peaceful village. Visit local houses, fish farms, schools and chat with friendly fisher men.
9.45: Check out
10.00 – 11.00: Have brunch and clear bills
11.30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12.00: Departure to Hanoi (not included)
16.00: Arrival in Hanoi, end of tour.
• Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions and operating conditions, with or without prior notice.
• Registration is required (at least 2 day in advance) with your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and the expiration date of your stay in Vietnam
• Valid passport is required upon check-in on board
• Surcharge 25% on above rates for check-in on: Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31Th, Lunar New Year
• For others supplement services, please kindly contact us for more information.
• Welcome cocktail
• Entrance and sightseeing fees.
• English/French speaking guide onboard
• Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
• All meals mentioned above (01 Lunch, 01 buffet dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch)
• Insurance onboard.
• Tax and service charges
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
• Drinks, tips and personal expenses
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list