Dragon Pear Junk Itinerary 2 days
Are you looking for a junk which is designed sophisticatedly in the Chinese ancient sail boat and the local Halong fishing boat style? With the harmony of its style, decoration, set up and impressive itineraries, Dragon Pearl junk shows you the way relax should be
Day 1: HA LONG ARRIVAL (L, D)
• 07:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi.
• 12:00 Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
• 13:00 Check-in, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13:30 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15:00 Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
• 15:40 Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave.
• 16:45 Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak.
• 18:00 Back to the junk for relaxation.
• 19:00 Have dinner and stay overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (B, L)
• 07:30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air.
• 08:30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
• 09:30 More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
• 10:00 Cruise back to the harbour while an a la carte lunch is served.
• 11:45 Disembark. Farewell.
• 15:45 Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at at hotel which locates inside Hanoi Old Quarter olny.
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
• 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
• Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Welcoming drink.
• Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
• All meals on boat.
• Tea and coffee.
• Tour guide on board.
• All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
• Personal expenses.
• Extra drinks.
• Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).