Bhaya Cruise Itinerary 2 days
Launched in July 2007, the first Bhaya cruise ship features twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classical style. The ship can accommodate up to 40 passengers for either 1day/2nights cruise or 3days/2nights cruise in Halong Bay. In November 2008 & 2009, launched Bhaya Classic 2 & 3. Together, the three ships offer 60 luxurious cabins and suites and an exciting array of activities and facilities for you to enjoy as you discover the scenic delights of Halong Bay.
• 08:00 Scenic three and a half hour drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
• 12:00 Check-in at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City. Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
• 13:00 Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
• 15:30 Visit the fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya;
• Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
• 17:00 Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
• Happy Hour and Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
• 19:30 Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
• 21:00 Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin.
• Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: HA LONG DEPARTURE (BRUNCH)
• 06:15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
• 07:00 Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
• 08:30 Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
• 09:30 Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
• 11:00 Disembark at Bhaya Café, Ha Long City.
• Return to Hanoi.
• 15:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point.
• Only one child under 5 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge. Extra child below 06 year olds is charged 25 USD per child.
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• All airfares,& visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• Optional rowing boat with locals
• All services not clearly included
• Two day cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard Bhaya Classic.
• One night accommodation in your chosen cabin type.
• Buffet lunch; Set-menu dinner; Buffet brunch.
• Complimentary kayak.
• Visit to Sung Sot Cave.
• Visit to Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat.
• Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
Bhaya Cruise Itinerary 2 days,