Bai Tu Long Junk 3 days
Bai Tu Long Boatis designed based on traditinal style of chinese Junk in 14th century with 9fully equipped, air-conditioned cabins,attached with privatebathroom, hot water shower, a closet and night table. In each cabin, you enjoy the elegant design of the fine woodwork that is evident throughout. For your convenience, there are also 3 shared bathrooms onboard including on the dining deck.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG (L, D)
• 08:00-08:30 Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Ha Long
• 12:00 Greeting at Hon Gai wharf (near the old ferry wharf)
• Welcome drink on board. Start visiting Ha Long Bay, passing rock formation which their names deprived from its shape such as Monster Face, Tea pot & cup, Swan Rock. Anchor at Vong Vieng floating, a quite, calm area suitable for optional activities such as: swimming, kayaking around the bay or relaxing on sundeck
• 19:30 Vietnamese style dinner served on board. Activities at night: fishing, squid…
• Overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG (B, L, D)
• After breakfast, you will transfer to a day-trip boat and have lunch on day-trip boat.
• Visit Vong Vieng village, where fisherman mostly live on the bay, get to know how they fishing, cooking and manage well their daily life as every little aspect depend mainly on water. Continue cruising to calm water area
• Optional activities: Kayak or simply relax
• 16h30-17h00: Return to big boat.
• Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: HA LONG (B, L)
• 07:00 Breakfast while continue cruise around the bay
• Passing the Man Head rock formation, the Turtle, and Heaven Gate
• Visit Sung Sot Cave – one of the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay
• Lunch served on board. Back to wharf at around 11h30.
• 12:30 Return to Hanoi.
• 14:00 Stopover in Dong Trieu town to have 30 minutes short break.
• 16:30 Arrive Hanoi.
• Trip ends at around 17.00
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at hotel inside the Old Quarter only
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 5 -10 will be charged 50% of adult’s rate.
• From 11 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
• Set-menu meals
• English speaking tour guide on board.
• All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets.
• Insurance on board.
• Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee).
• Transfer to and from Halong by mini bus.
• Drinks and other services not clearly mentioned.
• Personal expense.
• Tips and gratuity.
• Government taxes