Bai Tu Long Junk 2 days
Bai Tu Long Junk is designed based on traditinal style of chinese Junk in 14th century with fully equipped , air-conditioned cabins, attached with private bathroom, hot water shower, a closet and night table. In each cabin, you enjoy the elegant design of the fine woodwork that is evident throughout. For your convenience, there are also 3 shared bathrooms onboard including on the dining deck.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG (L, D)
• 08:00-08:30 Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Ha Long
• 12:00 Greeting at Hon Gai wharf (near the old ferry wharf). Welcome drink on board. Start visiting Ha Long Bay.
• 15:00 Anchor at Vong Vieng floating village, a quite, calm area suitable for optional activities such as: swimming, kayaking around the bay or relaxing on sundeck.
• 16:00 After visting Vong Vieng, the boat will move to a over night place.
• 19:30 Vietnamese style dinner served on board. Activities at night: fishing, squid fishing…
• Overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG (B, L)
• 07:00 Breakfast while continue cruise around the bay.
• Visit Sung Sot Cave – one of the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay
• Lunch served on board. Back to wharf at around 11h30.
• 12:30 Return to Hanoi.
• 14:00 Stopover in Dong Trieu town to have 30 minutes short break.
• 16:30 Arrive Hanoi.
• Trip ends at around 17.00
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse:
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at hotel inside the Old Quarter only
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 5 -10 will be charged 50% of adult’s rate.
• From 11 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
• Set-menu meals
• English speaking tour guide on board.
• All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets.
• Insurance on board.
• Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee).
• Transfer to and from Halong by mini bus.
• Drinks and other services not clearly mentioned.
• Personal expense.
• Tips and gratuity.
• Government taxes