Bai Tho Junk 2 days
Bai Thơ (Poem) Mountain lies at the heart of Halong City. From a far, the 106-meter-limestone mountain looks like a huge castle with three imposing towers. Its past name Truyen Dang means Light Projecting. This mountain has inspired many poets. In 1468, during his inspection tour to the eastern region, King Le Thanh Tong stopped here. Inspired by the stunning beauty of Halong, the King wrote a poem and had it carved into the southern side of the mountain. Hence its name Bai Tho (Poem). In 1729, Lord Trinh Cuong composed a poem in response to that of King Le Thanh Tong and also had it carved near the former. The mountain features other poems by Nguyen Can and some other poets
Atop Bai Tho Mountain, you feel surprised at the magnificent landscape of Halong Bay. In the background of immense emerald waters, of rock bobbing, of high sky, of surrounding flowers and trees, you can.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG (L, D)
• 07:30 – 08:00 Pick up at meeting point in Hanoi city and transfer to Ha Long Bay – A World Heritage Site recognized by Unesco.
• 11:30 – 12:15 Welcome you at Victory café – Hòn Gai Tourist International Port
• 12:30 Check in on Bai Tho Overnight Cruises, welcome drink and programme introduction
• 13:00 – 14:30 The cruise start the journey. Lunch served with local cuisines menu and passing the paramount view at Ha Long such as Kicking Dog Island , Fighting Chicken Islet, Huong Peak, Thien Cung Cave, Dau Go Island…
• 15:00 – 16:00 Explore Surprise Cave – one of the most famous caves on the Ha Long bay.
• 16:30 – 17:30 Small boat take you to Titop seaside: visiting islands, climb to Titop Mountain 200m in height to see the whole bay and swimming at Titop Seaside.
• 18:00 Return to your cruise or relaxation or enjoy sunset on the bay
• 19:30 – 21:00 Dinner at the restaurant with organised menu
• 21:00 Free at your leisure like lying on deck or going to catch squid…
• Overnight on junk.
Day 2: HA LONG (BRUNCH)
• 06:30 See sunrise on the Bay or swim on the beach
• 07:30 Continue cruising. Enjoy breakfast with cakes & coffee… 08:00 – 08:30 Visit Luon Cave by boat or Kayak
• 09:30 Check out time
• 10:00 Enjoy Brunch on the way back to port
• 11:00 Arrive the port and say goodbye Ha Long Bay.
• Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi arround 15:00. End services.
Roundtrip transfers from Hanoi to Halong and vice verse
• Private transfer: will pick up and drop off guests at your hotel
• Shuttle bus transfer (sharing bus): will pick up and drop off guests at meeting point at Thang Long Theatre (Water puppet theatre) in Hanoi.
Rate for children:
• From 01-04 years old: free of charge in case of no request for extra bed
• Children aged from 6 -11 will stay at private bed with 75% charge of adult price.
• From 12 years old up: same as adult rates
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
• Major credit cards are accepted onboard.
• Welcome drinks on board
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• In-house English or French or Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide (sharing boat)
• Air-conditioned Cabin & equipped cold/hot shower
• Private bathroom in each cabin
• 1 lunch + 1 dinner +1 mini breakfast & 1 Buffet Brunch
• Travel insurance and services fees
• Car transfers to and from Ha Long city
• All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements
• Beverages, spa and personal expenses
• Kayak rent
• Other services not mentioned above